YES! It is a misconception that claims are closed once a check is issued. When in fact, claims are only placed in a “suspended or inactive status” until the Statute of Limitations for recovery has run out.

The Statute of Limitations time frame varies by state. For example: Statute of Limitations for North Carolina is 3 years. Statute of Limitations for both Texas and Colorado is 2 years from the date of loss. Our public adjuster near me can help you navigate the Statute of Limitations in your state so you understand when and how to open a closed claim.

When you work with a Public Adjuster through IRPA, they are able to help you in various ways.

  • Review your insurance policy and if it pertains to your problem.
  • Inspect damages you might have from fire, water, storms, or theft.
  • Catalog items and belongings that have been damaged.
  • Provide an estimate of damaged belongings and items to your insurance company.
  • Draw up and file paperwork on your behalf.
  • Consult with your insurance company about your claim.
  • Arrange for repairs, replacements, and cleaning for your property.
  • Get you the maximum on your settlement.

Our team of Public Adjusters will fight and advocate for you to ensure that you get a fair settlement.

If you are unsure about hiring a public insurance adjuster, it is important to remember that insurance companies do not have your best interest in mind. While you may think you can recover by yourself after a storm or other accident, the best way to get back on your feet and start rebuilding is by seeking guidance from a public adjuster Fort Myers FL. Our team of qualified public adjusters will explain your policy to you in plain language, and ensure you get exactly what you are owed. A public adjuster Fort Myers Florida fights for YOU and your best interests. Let us alleviate the burden of recovering after an accident with our expertise in adjusting insurance claims.

  • Review your insurance policy. Insurance policies are complex and difficult to understand. Policies can change from year to year and often require that insurance claims meet specific conditions. Not meeting the conditions can result in your claim being denied or reduced payments for the property loss. A public adjuster makes sure that a claim meets all the requirements of your policy.
  • Thoroughly document your loss. The public adjuster will prepare your claim, including estimates, inventories, photographs, and other factual information that is required to prove the extent of your loss. They will inspect your property loss and submit proof of loss to your insurance company.
  • Work with the insurance company adjuster to negotiate the maximum amount owed to you. Usually, the public adjuster and company adjuster settle the claim without controversy.

When you work with IRPA’s public insurance adjuster professionals, you can trust that you’re in good hands. Not only do we have the experience needed for adjusting claims, but we have a single goal when working as your public adjuster near me: to help you return to pre-loss conditions. All of the work we do is to move you closer to a spot where you can safely rebuild. Let one of our storm damage insurance adjuster specialists work alongside you to fight for your interests.

Our areas of expertise include: storm damage, theft and vandalism, fire damage, water damage, and business income loss. With questions, concerns, or to start a conversation, connect with our public adjuster near me.

Insurance policies require the policyholder (YOU) to document and prove your loss to the insurance company. Few people have the necessary expertise or experience to meet that burden.

A public adjuster understands insurance policies. A PA knows about things like current replacement costs, property repair, business income loss, and other elements of property loss that are critical to getting a fair and proper settlement. Unlike the independent adjusters from your insurance company, we work exclusively for YOU, the policyholder, to protect your interests so you can receive the largest insurance settlement possible.

At IRPA, we have a licensed public adjuster near me who can serve clients in: Ohio, Florida, and Michigan. Depending on the state you are in, laws regarding damage claims may differ slightly. That’s why you need an expert public insurance adjuster who understands the intricacies of these laws and how they affect your claim. It’s important to remember that after a loss, you are not alone. Although the stress of rebuilding your property or recovering expenses is difficult, there is a public adjuster Fort Myers who is here to help. Let us join your team and fight for you.

Public adjusters (PA) represents YOU — the policyholder. Public Adjusters investigate, prepare, document, present, and negotiate home or business property insurance claims. A qualified PA has specialized expertise that simplify and speed up the complicated, time-consuming process for settling a claim for property damage from fire, windstorm, hail, floods, hurricanes, and other disasters.

A public adjuster works only for you — not an insurance company, not a roofing company, not a repair company, or general contractor. Hiring a PA is an important protection for your rights as a policyholder. We protect your interests and the money you are entitled to.

Go to Top